inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 1-5 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: R-VW-004HR
ZRP Geschmiedete Stahl-Pleuel mit H-Schaft incl- ARP Schrauben
VW 1.4l TSI Rifle Drilled
Audi / VW 1.4L TSI & TFSI Connecting rods are H-Beam shaped and manufactured from 4340 high tensile steel. These rods have “Rifle Drilled” for extra wrist pin lubrication to prolong longevity. The bushings are made from AMPCO 18 material, for excellent resistance to wear and fatigue and have radial groove acting as an oil reservoir. They also have “Ribbed pin end” that minimizes pin end distortion under heavy inertial loads while saving excess weight. They are shot peened to relieve stress from the material and multi-stage heat treated to increase rigidity. The tight tolerances in the production process, ensure a perfect fitment while optimizing the oil clearances. Bend and twist is tightly controlled. They are designed for high performance and extreme durability.
Each rod includes ARP 2000 cap fasteners that are rated at 220,000 psi , optional ARP 625+ material available as an upgrade and the whole kit is supplied with ARP moly and full fitting instructions.
Additional machining processes
- Dowel sleeves for perfect fit and accurate re-assembling
- Rifle Drilled for maximum lubrication to increase wrist pin longevity
- Lipped Cap Relief for improved big-end integrity at extreme application
- Grooves in Thrust Face for weight reduction
Technical Features of ZRP Connecting Rods
- Two-Piece forging for great strength
- Shot Peening for improved fatigue life
- Magnaflux Inspection guarantees that the consistency of the forged material meets our high-quality standard
- Double ribbed caps for added support
- Multi Stage Heat Treatment for maximum strength, dimensional stability, and fatigue life.
- CNC machining for superior tolerances, precise as much as 0.0002″
- Center to center is maintained under .001″ tolerance
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Computer generated stress analysis of con rods
- Optimal balancing for weight matched sets of ± 1gram